Visit the websites of some of the supporters of the Grey Fergie Tractor Muster
- BareCo Pty Ltd For a range of tractor parts
- Tony Williams Machinery Armidale Sales, service and parts for tractors
- Harry Ferguson Tractor Club of Australia A club formed for the restoration and preservation of Ferguson Tractors
- Bendemeer Hotel An enjoyable and comfortable Hotel on the banks of the Macdonald River in the village of Bendemeer. The new owners welcome all Fergie and Landy fans.
- Tamworth Regional Council who continue to support the Muster with much of the organisation.
- Destination Tamworth Tamworth region tourism information site.
- Bendemeer Sawmills the reliable choice for timber.
- Dunn's Recovery Service, Moonbi phone 02 6760 3409 or 0427 603 409 for towing and transport.
- Beez Kneez Cafe (formerly The Pioneer General Store) Open every day for great food & coffee, phone 0477 154 528.
- Bendemeer Tourist Park welcomes all muster attendees, camping & caravan sites and cabins are available.
- Kootingal Landview Motel Set at the foot of the Moonbi Ranges, just outside of Tamworth, Kootingal Landview Motel offers twelve comfortable and spacious ground floor rooms at affordable prices.