Fergies For Sale
If you have a Fergie or Fergie implements you would like to sell, then please contact us.
Newer listings appear at the bottom of the page.
Newer listings appear at the bottom of the page.
Please note : ads are listed for free with the only condition that we ask that sellers let us know when they have sold.
- SOLD! FOR SALE - Grey Fergie, running (needs battery). Located near Quirindi $2500. Photos available, contact us for seller's details and photos. SOLD!
- SOLD! FOR SALE - Petrol Grey Fergie, in good, fairly original condition and in working order. Rear tyres have heaps of tread. Includes carry-all platform, designed to lift high - great for loading heavy stuff onto a ute or truck. Also includes belt pulley, spare radiator, spare linkage bars, 2 drawbars, extendable sway bars - see photos. Price $3500. Click here for photos. Located in Uralla, contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- SOLD! FOR SALE - We have a TEF20 for sale. Unfortunately it was painted red by the previous owner. We have had it for over 20 years, mostly just used for slashing the paddock. It still runs well but we hardly ever use it now and we'd like to see it go to someone who has time to maintain it. There is a Berends EP120 slasher that can go with it, and a grader blade. $3800 negotiable. Located Mansfield, Victoria. Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- SOLD! FOR SALE - 5 Grey Fergies, prices ranging from $2200-$3500. Also, one slasher (suit Fergie) in as new condition $1500. Located in Bendemeer, contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- FOR SALE - TEA20 Grey Fergie. Good rear tyres, one good front tyre & one a bit perished (still holds air). Comes with home made slasher 3 point linkage / PTO. Needs someone to love it. $3500 ONO. Located between Tamworth & Bendemeer. Contact us for seller's details.
- WANTED - bonnet for TEA20. Buyer can collect at Muster. Contact us for buyer's details.
- WANTED - bonnet and seat for a Massey Ferguson 35 3 cylinder diesel. Can pick up from Muster. Contact us for buyer's details.
- FOR SALE: Massey Ferguson 522 Grey Spreader; TEA Ferguson Tractor Front Axle Parts including wheel hubs and steering rods. Collector's items. Photos available. Located near Uralla. Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE - TED20 6 V petrol kero, new Olympic Gripster tyres on rear, front very good originals, whole machine is in above average original untouched condition. Saw bench, 1 f mouldboard, 2 f mouldboard, 3mowers not complete, box of new mower parts and 3 knives still packaged ( all bought off a dealer), cultivator, linkage scarifier, 14 plate o/set disc, spanners, grader blade scoops, parts for tractor lifter. $6,500 Located at Echuca, Vic. Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- FOR SALE - Grey-gold 35 petrol bit rough my daily tractor. $3,500 Located at Echuca, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 1950 Grey Fergie TEA20 with grader blade. Runs well but could do with a new carby kit. Tyres in good condition. $2500, located near Warrnambool, Vic. Click here for photos. Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE - 1950 TEA20 in great condition no wear in steering, comes with slasher, Ferguson 3pl plough with coulters and 3pl earth scoop, all in excellent condition. Comes with original manuals for tractor and plough. Price $8000.00 neg. Located at Humula near Tarcutta NSW. Contact us for seller's details.SOLD!
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie with Roll Bar.In Reasonable Condition. All good tyres. Clutch won’t disengage properly and needs attention. Rear hydraulic spindle slowly leaks oil. 12 volt electrics. Old 1.5 metre Slasher in good working condition. 3 point Kanga Bucket. 3 point heavy duty Toolbar, with some home-made scraper points 3 point Kanga Deep Ripper Bar $3500 the lot. Located in Moonambel, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 2 x little Grey Fergies TE20/TED20. Have always been in the shed. They both start first time are fully operational and are in reasonably good condition. Both 12V. One with weighted front wheels. $3000 each. Also, for sale is a grader blade with a Ferguson badge on it. Located Kergunyah Vic.Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE - TE20, It's not running but is complete, ideal for a restoration project. Located in Furnissdale, WA. Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- SOLD! FOR SALE - Grey Fergie TE20 I would like to sell or swap. I have replaced the carby, radiator and starter motor, fitted a electronic ignition. Attachments include a blade, scoop, bucket, carryall and 2 tyne ripper – all
with 3 point linkage. The Fergie has been used sparingly on our small acreage and I am looking for a bigger tractor. Photos can be supplied if required and happy to arrange inspection. Located in Lake Cargelligo, NSW Contact us for seller's details.SOLD!
- FOR SALE - 1949 Grey Fergie Petrol. Not running, been sitting for years, most of it is complete, has parts as well. Spare gear box, 3 tyres are ok, 1 still pumps up but perished, has 4 80mm sleeves n pistons spare apparently had 82mm installed years ago.
I know they are a rare Item perfect for the passionate restorer. ALSO, 1950 Petrol in good condition and running. $5000 for both of them, negotiable. Located Northern Rivers region, NSW. Contact us for seller's details
- FOR SALE - TEF20 diesel goes well but needs new rear main seal and 2 rear axle seals through not using machine. Fergie needs some TLC, but not much as I still use it. Asking $4000. Located Bowen, Qld. Contact us for seller's details
- FOR SALE - TEA20 with a Naylor and Johnson (later became NAYJON) mid mount mower. Tractor is a dedicated mower with the drive coming off a Fergie PTO belt drive gearbox driving the 2 V belts to the deck. Tractor needs some TLC and is not running at the moment. Tyres pumped up rears perished but useable fronts OK. Bonnet straight and grille pretty good but not perfect Has 12volt distributor,coil and generator but requires starter motor. $1500, located Yarra Glen, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - ferguson 3pt link scoop for sale with tag still on it in good condition. Photos available, located near Warwick, Qld. $600. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie Mouldboard Plough. Located Riverton SA. $400. Photos available. Contact us for seller's details.
- WANTED - Ferguson single Tyne ripper/Ferguson multi angle grader blade/ Ferguson grass slasher. Buyer is located in the Tamworth region. Contact us for buyer's details.
- FOR SALE - Fergie rims and tyre : 2 x 10-28 rims in excellent condition, 1 x 10-28 4ply good year tyre in reasonable condition. $600 the lot. Located near Ballarat, Vic. Contact us for seller's details
- FOR SALE - REDUCED! Grey Fergie : it's had very little use on a small domestic block in the last 14 years. Always garaged, just had a service. New alternator, new 12v battery, I think a new waterpump? Comes with pipe layer, carry all, slasher, and a small ripper.
Located near Bega N.S.W. Looking at offers around $4000. Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - Grey Fergie TEA20. In working condition, with external PTO clutch. Includes 4.5 foot slasher and 3 point linkage blade. Asking $3500. Near Maitland NSW. Photos available; Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- FOR SALE - Ferguson TEA20 For Sale - $3900.00 (negotiable)
Over 15 years I have rebuild engine with Bareco kit, Installed:
• New ROPS, new generator, new starter motor, new carburettor, new battery, new distributor, new hoses to bucket tilt ram
Note – petrol tank is not original, and was on the tractor when I bought it
Still requiring action, currently has no brakes (I suspect oil seal leaks on rear axle), steering wheel could do with replacement, along with front tyres. Oil pressure gauge does not work. Located near Goulburn, NSW. Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - For Sale: TEA20 Petrol Grey Fergie Tractor. In good working condition, good front tyres with rear tyres in fair condition. Inc furrow, chisel and disc ploughs, belt pulley, sway and draw bars. Price $5500. Located in the Upper Hunter region. Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- FOR SALE - Fergie Belt Pulley, $150. Located Arding, NSW. Contact us for seller's details.
- SOLD! FOR SALE - Massey MF35 : it has a banana loader and a three furrow plough. Located Tamworth, NSW. Contact us for seller's details. SOLD!
- FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - Grey Fergie (TEA) for sale, also a four foot slasher and a Hayes six foot grader blade, new. $5,500 ono. Located near Kingaroy, Qld. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - Implements : 5ft finger mower, offset discs, 9 tyne cultivator, fold down harrows. Click here for photos. Located Tenterfield, NSW. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - Ferguson TEA 20 for sale. Starts and runs well. Has variable drive differential with standard, low and neutral modes for back wheels. Great work horse. Purchased from a turf farm so has wide front tyres. Electrics converted to 12 volt with alternator. Comes with 4' Jarrett slasher. Selling for $4500, located in Penrith NSW. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - 1952 Grey Fergie with carry all, slasher, post hole digger and near new rear tyres.
$5000 ono located Balala, NSW. Click here for photos and contact us for seller's details.
- WANTED (NEW LISTING) - Ferguson tractor with a front end loader. Contact us for buyer's details.
- FOR SALE (NEW LISTING) - 1947? TEA20 with a 3' slasher and PTO Belt Pulley. It is mechanically sound with new rear tyres.
It is a 6 volt system. It has just been fully serviced with new oil in the engine and transmission.
Located in Wagga Wagga, asking $4500 but will accept a reasonable offer. Contact us for seller's details.