Fergies For Sale
If you have a Fergie or Fergie implements you would like to sell, then please contact us.
- FOR SALE - 5 Grey Fergies, prices ranging from $2200-$3500. Also, one slasher (suit Fergie) in as new condition $1500. Located in Bendemeer, contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - TEA20 Grey Fergie. Good rear tyres, one good front tyre & one a bit perished (still holds air). Comes with home made slasher 3 point linkage / PTO. Needs someone to love it. $3500 ONO. Located between Tamworth & Bendemeer. Contact us for seller's details.
- WANTED - bonnet for TEA20. Buyer can collect at Muster. Contact us for seller's details.
- WANTED - bonnet and seat for a Massey Ferguson 35 3 cylinder diesel. Can pick up from Muster. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE: Massey Ferguson 522 Grey Spreader; TEA Ferguson Tractor Front Axle Parts including wheel hubs and steering rods. Collector's items. Photos available. Located near Uralla. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - TED20 6 V petrol kero, new Olympic Gripster tyres on rear, front very good originals, whole machine is in above average original untouched condition. Saw bench, 1 f mouldboard, 2 f mouldboard, 3mowers not complete, box of new mower parts and 3 knives still packaged ( all bought off a dealer), cultivator, linkage scarifier, 14 plate o/set disc, spanners, grader blade scoops, parts for tractor lifter. $6,500 Located at Echuca, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey-gold 35 petrol bit rough my daily tractor. $3,500 Located at Echuca, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie, new paint, new ROPS, excellent condition. $3200 ono. Located in Kyabram, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 1950 Grey Fergie TEA20 with grader blade. Runs well but could do with a new carby kit. Tyres in good condition. $2500, located near Warrnambool, Vic. Click here for photos. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 1950 TEA20 in great condition no wear in steering, comes with slasher, Ferguson 3pl plough with coulters and 3pl earth scoop, all in excellent condition. Comes with original manuals for tractor and plough. Price $8000.00 neg. Located at Humula near Tarcutta NSW. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie with Roll Bar.In Reasonable Condition. All good tyres. Clutch won’t disengage properly and needs attention. Rear hydraulic spindle slowly leaks oil. 12 volt electrics. Old 1.5 metre Slasher in good working condition. 3 point Kanga Bucket. 3 point heavy duty Toolbar, with some home-made scraper points 3 point Kanga Deep Ripper Bar $3500 the lot. Located in Moonambel, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 2 x little Grey Fergies TE20/TED20. Have always been in the shed. They both start first time are fully operational and are in reasonably good condition. Both 12V. One with weighted front wheels. $3000 each. Also, for sale is a grader blade with a Ferguson badge on it. Located Kergunyah Vic.Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - TE20, It's not running but is complete, ideal for a restoration project. Located in Furnissdale, WA. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie TE20 I would like to sell or swap. I have replaced the carby, radiator and starter motor, fitted a electronic ignition. Attachments include a blade, scoop, bucket, carryall and 2 tyne ripper – all
with 3 point linkage. The Fergie has been used sparingly on our small acreage and I am looking for a bigger tractor. Photos can be supplied if required and happy to arrange inspection. Located in Lake Cargelligo, NSW Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - 1949 Grey Fergie Petrol. Not running, been sitting for years, most of it is complete, has parts as well. Spare gear box, 3 tyres are ok, 1 still pumps up but perished, has 4 80mm sleeves n pistons spare apparently had 82mm installed years ago.
I know they are a rare Item perfect for the passionate restorer. ALSO, 1950 Petrol in good condition and running. $5000 for both of them, negotiable. Located Northern Rivers region, NSW. Contact us for seller's details
- FOR SALE - TEF20 diesel goes well but needs new rear main seal and 2 rear axle seals through not using machine. Fergie needs some TLC, but not much as I still use it. Asking $4000. Located Bowen, Qld. Contact us for seller's details
- FOR SALE - TEA20 with a Naylor and Johnson (later became NAYJON) mid mount mower. Tractor is a dedicated mower with the drive coming off a Fergie PTO belt drive gearbox driving the 2 V belts to the deck. Tractor needs some TLC and is not running at the moment. Tyres pumped up rears perished but useable fronts OK. Bonnet straight and grille pretty good but not perfect Has 12volt distributor,coil and generator but requires starter motor. $1500, located Yarra Glen, Vic. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie (petrol) with 4ft slasher. Located near Tamworth. Contact us for seller's details or refer ad on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257407567625729/permalink/1913334365366366/?sale_post_id=1913334365366366
- FOR SALE - TEA 20 Grey Fergie. New carby,starter motor,coil and leads. Starts first time and runs well. New rear tyres and one front. Comes with offset slasher,bucket/scoop and forks. Located near Warwick Qld. $3700 Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - ferguson 3pt link scoop for sale with tag still on it in good condition. Photos available, located near Warwick, Qld. $600. Contact us for seller's details.
- FOR SALE - Grey Fergie Mouldboard Plough. Located Riverton SA. $400. Photos available. Contact us for seller's details.