Visit Websites of some of the supporters of the Grey Fergie Tractor Muster
- BareCo Pty Ltd For a range of tractor parts
- Makita Australia "make it right, make it Makita" for power tools.
- Tony Williams Machinery Armidale Sales, service and parts for tractors
- Harry Ferguson Tractor Club of Australia A club formed for the restoration and preservation of Ferguson Tractors
- Bendemeer Hotel An enjoyable and comfortable Hotel on the banks of the Macdonald River in the village of Bendemeer. The new owners welcome all Fergie and Landy fans.
- Tamworth Regional Council who continue to support the Muster with much of the organisation.
- Tamworth Tourism Tamworth region tourism information site
- Banalasta Wine and Lavender 14km north of Bendemeer on the New England Hwy - good coffee, wine, lavender and eucalyptus products
- Beez Kneez Cafe (formerly The Pioneer General Store) Open every day for great food & coffee, phone 0477 154 528.
- Bendemeer Tourist Park welcomes all muster attendees, camping & caravan sites and cabins are available.
- Riverside Stay Riverside Stay is a purpose built, comfortable short or long stay accommodation with 3 bedrooms each with queen-sized beds, two bathrooms and modern kitchen facilities. Tucked away in scenic country New England, and situated on the beautiful Macdonald River 9km from Bendemeer.
- Kootingal Landview Motel Set at the foot of the Moonbi Ranges, just outside of Tamworth, Kootingal Landview Motel offers twelve comfortable and spacious ground floor rooms at affordable prices.